Friday, September 3, 2010

Buying/Selling Property in Spain! - Part 1 (Introduction)



I've been thinking about this post for sometime now & delayed it for many reasons. One, being that my frustration may occasionally hinder my writing! Two, being that I'm not the best writer out there (but I'm learning).  Three, I'm no expert on buying/selling, but I am experienced and do have an opinion, but that doesn't mean I'm right and I don't want to get it wrong.  Four, I could so easily rant on for far too long, thereby making this post become boring, but there is just so much to say!

There, I've said it! I'm not perfect, but who is?

So, I decided 'I will publish a post on this subject' but in order to avoid the above pitfalls.  I will publish in sections over a period of time.  This way, it will also give you lovely people the chance to comment, send emails also, contribute with questions too etc etc.

So please stop by on a regular basis (better still, add yourself as a follower & never miss a new post) to keep up to date with this section on my blog and remember you are very welcome to contribute too.

I'll kick off with a very short comment.......................

It's common knowledge that the press/media report far more bad news, than they do good.  Yes, there are sometimes problems with home ownership in Spain.  But, remember this.  It's the same the world over!, we are not alone.

It's good to read these reports and watch the TV programmes, sometimes there is truth in it too.  I personally do exactly that and often find myself shouting at the TV too because this image portrayed is occasionally far from reality.  Equally, I frequently have a good laugh at them also when I hear ridiculous statements from writers, presenters who clearly only comment on what others say without personal experience themselves!

OK, I think you're getting the picture now, so we'll leave it there for the time being.

Read Part 2, here
Read Part 3, here

Remember, your comments, suggestions & contributions are most welcome.

6 comments:

  1. My hubbie and I are jealous that you're living in Spain, we love it there & would like to live there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplegirl, the longer you think about, the less time you'll enjoy here! Do it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just dropping by via Pink Dandy Sunday blog hoop. Glad to have found you. Am now following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest Follower!!!

    http://sasx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Sunday!

    Following you now from Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop! Please follow my blog of inspiring messages, all original work of mine.

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Here from the Sunday blog hops and am your newest follower. Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches.

    I do find your site interesting - I'm fascinated with foreign real estate - I shop for it when I'm blored on the internet!

    xo Erin
    droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments so please leave us a message.

You are welcome to visit our other site too at Deb Cooks... (DKC)

Thanks for your time, it's good to meet you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails